About the Royal Western Nova Scotia Yacht Club

The Royal Western Nova Scotia Yacht Club was founded in August 1898 as the Digby Yacht Club, becoming the Western Nova Scotia Yacht Club in 1912, and granted the Royal Charter in 1969. It has been known as the Royal Western Nova Scotia Yacht Club since that time.

Visit us at 100 Water St., Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Celebrating 100 years 1912-2012

See also this article from the Digby Courier.